sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Song

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (L)





I like this song so much beause of its author, Bruno Mars. He is a very good singer and I love his voice.

I chose this song for the lyrics, because it arouses a lot of good feelings. It talks about a couple. The boy sings this song to his girlfriend and he thinks that she’s perfect, although she thinks that she doesn’t look well. I identify myself with it because I live this situation everyday with my boyfriend.

My favourite moment in the song is this:

“When I see your facethere’s not a thing that I would changeCause you are amazing
Just the way you are.
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you are amazing
Just the way you are


I think it is wonderful to find the perfect partner. Everybody knows that nobody is complete and we all have faults and defects but I think that there is nothing nicer than to find the person you love beautiful even though the years go by.

I hope that even when I am seventy years old and I don’t love the person so much, I will still find him as perfect as ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario