lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

Refexion of my oral presentation

I think that my oral presentation went quite badly.
I used a power point with a lot of photos and I included only the essential information on it. The timing was good because we spoke for 7 minutes more less and we had to do this.

In my other presentations maybe I was more nervous than this presentation, because I didn’t have a lot of experiance and I’m a very shy person... So, in this presentation I felt a bit more relaxed.

I think that I didn’t look at my audience all the time because I was a little bit nervous and I sometimes looked at the screen. I didn’t make movements or gestures to hold the attention of my audience.

The structure of our oral presentation, in my opinion, was good because we looked for a lot of different information, we had to translate somethings, we also looked for examples of famous people...

So I think that the content was essential.
I also think that the people in class were interesed in plastic surgery because nowadays a lot of people do this.
For me, it’s an interestig topic to talk about.

Maybe the worst part was that I read my notes all the time, but I had a lot of homework and exams on the same day as the presentation and I couldn’t study. Moreover, in our exposition there were a lot of difficult technical words.

Finally, I think that my pronunciation was quite good and I hope that I‘ll improve next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario