sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Podcast ;)

At first, I didn’t know who I wanted to describe, but finally I decide to describe my boyfriend.

His name is Rodri and he’s 17 years old. He’s a tall strong boy.
He has dark curly hair, he has thick eyebrows, very beautiful big green eyes and long eyelashes which I would like to have and he also has full lips.

He is neither thin nor fat. Rodri has a scar on his arme because when he was younger he had an accident.
He’s got strong legs because since he was three years old he has been playing football.

Football is the sport that he loves, it’s his hobby. And the other hobby, I think, is to meet me and his friends, of course.

When a person meets my boyfriend for the first time, they normally think that he’s a little bigheaded, and two years ago, I thought this too. But when you talk to him you realixe that he’s very friendly and he always tries to help others.

He has good and bad points, of course, and if I have to chose the thing that I hate the most, probably it’s that when he doesn’t want to do something he’s so calm and lazy.
And the thing that I like the most is the way he treats me, he’s so loving!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario