sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Dialogue

Helen is talking to her best friend Kate about Mark, Kate’s boyfriend.
Helen thinks that Mark is bigheaded and he’s lying Kate all the time.

H. What’s wrong Kate?

K. Nothing...

H. Why are you crying?

K. Because Mark can’t meet me tonight and he always does the same... Sometimes I think that he doesn’t love me.

H. I told you Kate, and you wouldn’t hear me.

K. I know, but I love him and I want to find a solution.

H. Solution? What solution? Buf..

K. I don’t know yet, but I’ll fight for my relationship!

H. In my opinion, you have to talk with him about everything and give him an ultimatum. I hate this boy.

K. Helen! What do you expect? I won’t leave him, no matter what you say!

H. Well, well, well... My apologies for trying to help you. Bye!

K. Ok, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario